Left 4 Dead, 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Left 4 Dead, 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Left 4 Dead, 1.0 from your computerKompas
. More information on Kompas can be found here
. Usually the Left 4 Dead, 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Left 4 Dead, 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. left4dead.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 403.00 KB (412672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Left 4 Dead, 1.0. They take about 1.56 MB (1631916
bytes) on disk.
- left4dead.exe (403.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (891.98 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (121.37 KB)
- vpk.exe (177.32 KB)
This info is about Left 4 Dead, 1.0 version 1.0
Left 4 Dead, 1.0 is a program by Kompas. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Left 4 Dead, 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Left 4 Dead, 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Left 4 Dead, 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Left 4 Dead, 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Left 4 Dead, 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Left 4 Dead, 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Left 4 Dead, 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Left 4 Dead, 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Left 4 Dead, 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead, 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Left 4 Dead, 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Left 4 Dead, 1.0 by Kompas from your PC, we are not saying that Left 4 Dead, 1.0 by Kompas is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Left 4 Dead, 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:26:31.890