LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 from your PCTECHPAL JSC
. Open here
for more information on TECHPAL JSC. More info about the application LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 can be seen at http://techpal.vn/
. LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LedTECHPAL folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\LedTECHPAL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0. LED.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.36 MB (1430016 bytes) on disk.
LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.05 MB (2152734
bytes) on disk:
- LED.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
This page is about LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 is an application marketed by TECHPAL JSC. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://techpal.vn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LedTECHPAL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 by TECHPAL JSC from your computer, we are not saying that LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 by TECHPAL JSC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LedTECHPAL Beta 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:38:23.300