This info is about LedSet2.7.1.0426 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 from your systemlinsn Inc.
. More data about linsn Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.linsn.com/
to get more facts about LedSet2.7.1.0426 on linsn Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Linsn\LedSet directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Linsn\LedSet\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called LedSet.exe and occupies 6.71 MB (7035904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LedSet2.7.1.0426. They take an average of 12.72 MB (13338650
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LedSet.exe (6.71 MB)
- LedSetDaemon.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.17 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe (1.00 MB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe (1.00 MB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe (902.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1.0426
LedSet2.7.1.0426 is a program released by linsn Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove LedSet2.7.1.0426 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LedSet2.7.1.0426 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LedSet2.7.1.0426 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LedSet2.7.1.0426". If it is installed on your PC the LedSet2.7.1.0426 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LedSet2.7.1.0426 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LedSet2.7.1.0426, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LedSet2.7.1.0426:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.linsn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Linsn\LedSet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LedSet2.7.1.0426.
8. After removing LedSet2.7.1.0426, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LedSet2.7.1.0426 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LedSet2.7.1.0426 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 by linsn Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that LedSet2.7.1.0426 by linsn Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:28:26.627