This info is about LedSet2.7.1.0426 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 from your systemlinsn Inc.
. More data about linsn Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.linsn.com/
to get more facts about LedSet2.7.1.0426 on linsn Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Linsn\LedSet directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Linsn\LedSet\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called LedSet.exe and occupies 6.71 MB (7035904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LedSet2.7.1.0426. They take an average of 12.72 MB (13338650
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LedSet.exe (6.71 MB)
- LedSetDaemon.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.17 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe (1.00 MB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe (1.00 MB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe (902.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1.0426
LedSet2.7.1.0426 is a program released by linsn Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove LedSet2.7.1.0426 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LedSet2.7.1.0426 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LedSet2.7.1.0426 or simply click the Search field and type in "LedSet2.7.1.0426". The LedSet2.7.1.0426 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LedSet2.7.1.0426 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LedSet2.7.1.0426, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LedSet2.7.1.0426:
- The publisher is: http://www.linsn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Linsn\LedSet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LedSet2.7.1.0426.
8. After removing LedSet2.7.1.0426, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LedSet2.7.1.0426 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LedSet2.7.1.0426 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 by linsn Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that LedSet2.7.1.0426 by linsn Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LedSet2.7.1.0426 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:28:26.627