LedRenommer version 1.8.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0 from your PCLED
. Check out here
where you can read more on LED. More details about LedRenommer version 1.8.0 can be seen at http://support.led.free.fr
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LedRenommer folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\LedRenommer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0. LedRenommer version 1.8.0's primary file takes around 692.00 KB (708608 bytes) and is named LedRenommer.exe.
LedRenommer version 1.8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.45 MB (1524703
bytes) on disk.
- LedRenommer.exe (692.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.97 KB)
- jhead.exe (96.00 KB)
This page is about LedRenommer version 1.8.0 version 1.8.0
LedRenommer version 1.8.0 is an application by the software company LED. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LedRenommer version 1.8.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LedRenommer version 1.8.0". If it exists on your system the LedRenommer version 1.8.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LedRenommer version 1.8.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LedRenommer version 1.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LedRenommer version 1.8.0:
- The software company is: http://support.led.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LedRenommer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0.
8. After uninstalling LedRenommer version 1.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LedRenommer version 1.8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LedRenommer version 1.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0 by LED from your computer, nor are we saying that LedRenommer version 1.8.0 by LED is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LedRenommer version 1.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:56:37.320