Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10
Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 from your computerLectusSoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on LectusSoft. Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lectus Modbus OPC and DDE server directory, subject to the user's option. Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lectus Modbus OPC and DDE server\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.82 MB (7152640 bytes) on disk and is titled ServOPC.exe.
Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.27 MB (7618346
bytes) on disk.
- ServOPC.exe (6.82 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (201.35 KB)
- opckey.exe (52.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10
of Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10.
Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 is a program released by LectusSoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10". If it exists on your system the Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10.
8. After uninstalling Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 by LectusSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 by LectusSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lectus Modbus OPC/DDE server 3.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:35:02.197