Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 188.8.131.52
A guide to uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 184.108.40.206 from your computer
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by Leawo Software
. More information on Leawo Software can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Leawo\Blu-ray Creator directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Leawo\Blu-ray Creator\unins001.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.18 MB (3334040 bytes) on disk and is called Leawo Blu-ray Creator.exe.
The following executables are contained in Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 22.214.171.124. They take 19.98 MB (20955565
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- bbtool.exe (110.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (287.00 KB)
- Launch.exe (467.90 KB)
- Leawo Blu-ray Creator.exe (3.18 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (440.62 KB)
- slproxy.exe (8.00 KB)
- Streamlink.exe (9.25 MB)
- tiger.exe (7.00 KB)
- tsMuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.78 MB)
- wincdagt.exe (88.00 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (423.01 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (383.01 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (184.00 KB)
- mplex.exe (68.00 KB)
- spumux.exe (224.00 KB)
- ImgBurn.exe (2.62 MB)
- lrelease.exe (174.62 KB)
The current web page applies to Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
How to remove Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Leawo Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 184.108.40.206 by Leawo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 220.127.116.11 by Leawo Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Leawo Blu-ray Creator version 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-05 07:11:42.297