Learning Ally ReadHear™
Learning Ally ReadHear™ is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Learning Ally ReadHear™ from your computergh, LLC
. More information on gh, LLC can be found here
. You can get more details on Learning Ally ReadHear™ at http://www.gh-accessibility.com/
. Learning Ally ReadHear™ is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gh\ReadHear folder, subject to the user's option. Learning Ally ReadHear™'s entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gh\ReadHear\unins000.exe". Learning Ally ReadHear™'s main file takes around 3.74 MB (3918336 bytes) and is called gh PLAYER 2.exe.
Learning Ally ReadHear™ is composed of the following executables which take 5.07 MB (5315011
bytes) on disk:
- Activator.exe (204.00 KB)
- gh PLAYER 2.exe (3.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Learning Ally ReadHear™ version 126.96.36.1996
alone. Click on the links below for other Learning Ally ReadHear™ versions:
Learning Ally ReadHear™ is an application offered by the software company gh, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Learning Ally ReadHear™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Learning Ally ReadHear™ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Learning Ally ReadHear™ or simply click the Search field and type in "Learning Ally ReadHear™". The Learning Ally ReadHear™ app will be found very quickly. After you click Learning Ally ReadHear™ in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Learning Ally ReadHear™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Learning Ally ReadHear™:
- The software company is: http://www.gh-accessibility.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gh\ReadHear\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Learning Ally ReadHear™.
8. After removing Learning Ally ReadHear™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Learning Ally ReadHear™ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Learning Ally ReadHear™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Learning Ally ReadHear™ by gh, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Learning Ally ReadHear™ by gh, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Learning Ally ReadHear™ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:50:18.357