Learning Ally ReadHear™
Learning Ally ReadHear™ is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Learning Ally ReadHear™ from your computergh, LLC
. More information on gh, LLC can be found here
. You can get more details on Learning Ally ReadHear™ at http://www.gh-accessibility.com/
. Learning Ally ReadHear™ is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gh\ReadHear folder, subject to the user's option. Learning Ally ReadHear™'s entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gh\ReadHear\unins000.exe". Learning Ally ReadHear™'s main file takes around 3.74 MB (3918336 bytes) and is called gh PLAYER 2.exe.
Learning Ally ReadHear™ is composed of the following executables which take 5.07 MB (5315011
bytes) on disk:
- Activator.exe (204.00 KB)
- gh PLAYER 2.exe (3.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Learning Ally ReadHear™ version 220.127.116.116
alone. Click on the links below for other Learning Ally ReadHear™ versions:
Learning Ally ReadHear™ is an application offered by the software company gh, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Learning Ally ReadHear™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Learning Ally ReadHear™ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Learning Ally ReadHear™ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Learning Ally ReadHear™". If it is installed on your PC the Learning Ally ReadHear™ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Learning Ally ReadHear™ in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Learning Ally ReadHear™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Learning Ally ReadHear™:
- The publisher is: http://www.gh-accessibility.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gh\ReadHear\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Learning Ally ReadHear™.
8. After removing Learning Ally ReadHear™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Learning Ally ReadHear™ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Learning Ally ReadHear™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Learning Ally ReadHear™ by gh, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Learning Ally ReadHear™ by gh, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Learning Ally ReadHear™ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:50:18.357