This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall LearnWARE for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LearnWARE from your computerP&L Nordic AB
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on P&L Nordic AB. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LearnWARE folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\LearnWARE\lw2setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LearnWARE. lw2.exe is the LearnWARE's primary executable file and it occupies close to 668.81 KB (684864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LearnWARE. They take an average of 5.27 MB (5521512
bytes) on disk.
- lw2.exe (668.81 KB)
- lw2setup.exe (2.16 MB)
- lw.exe (96.00 KB)
- MEDOC.EXE (800.00 KB)
- mitsubishi_communication.exe (9.00 KB)
This data is about LearnWARE version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other LearnWARE versions:
...click to view all...
LearnWARE is an application by P&L Nordic AB. Some users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove LearnWARE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LearnWARE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LearnWARE or simply click the Search field and type in "LearnWARE". The LearnWARE app will be found very quickly. When you select LearnWARE in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LearnWARE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LearnWARE.
8. After uninstalling LearnWARE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LearnWARE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LearnWARE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LearnWARE by P&L Nordic AB from your PC, we are not saying that LearnWARE by P&L Nordic AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LearnWARE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 10:39:01.600