Learn IDE is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Learn IDE from your systemGitHub Inc.
. More information about GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Learn IDE is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\learn_ide directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Learn IDE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\learn_ide\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Learn IDE's main file takes around 59.52 MB (62411264 bytes) and its name is learn_ide.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Learn IDE. They take about 77.04 MB (80784536
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- learn_ide.exe (59.52 MB)
- node.exe (13.62 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of Learn IDE. Click on the links below for other Learn IDE versions:
Learn IDE is an application marketed by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Learn IDE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Learn IDE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Learn IDE or simply click the Search feature and type in "Learn IDE". The Learn IDE app will be found very quickly. After you select Learn IDE in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Learn IDE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Learn IDE.
8. After uninstalling Learn IDE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Learn IDE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Learn IDE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Learn IDE by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Learn IDE by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Learn IDE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 22:51:26.133