LeapFrog Connect is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LeapFrog Connect from your systemLeapFrog
. Check out here
where you can get more info on LeapFrog. Detailed information about LeapFrog Connect can be found at http://www.leapfrog.com/
. Usually the LeapFrog Connect program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling LeapFrog Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. LeapFrog Connect's primary file takes around 4.73 MB (4959584 bytes) and is called LeapFrogConnect.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in LeapFrog Connect. They occupy 20.37 MB (21354816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CommandService.exe (5.86 MB)
- KillApp.exe (25.84 KB)
- LeapFrogConnect.exe (4.73 MB)
- Monitor.exe (262.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.84 KB)
- UPCUpdater.exe (6.91 MB)
- DPInst.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The current page applies to LeapFrog Connect version 22.214.171.12464
alone. You can find here a few links to other LeapFrog Connect versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling LeapFrog Connect we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\LeapFrogConnect.exe
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\UPCUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\upload.dat
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\USBLAN\DPInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\USBLAN\i386\btblan.sys
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\USBLAN\leapfrog-02-03-05-012-1373324.cat
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\USBLAN\LeapFrog-02-03-05-012-1373324.inf
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\WebStatus\error.html
- C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\WMISetIP.vbs
LeapFrog Connect is a program offered by the software company LeapFrog. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove LeapFrog Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LeapFrog Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LeapFrog Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LeapFrog Connect". If it is installed on your PC the LeapFrog Connect app will be found automatically. After you click LeapFrog Connect in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LeapFrog Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LeapFrog Connect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.leapfrog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LeapFrog Connect.
8. After removing LeapFrog Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LeapFrog Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LeapFrog Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LeapFrog Connect by LeapFrog from your PC, we are not saying that LeapFrog Connect by LeapFrog is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LeapFrog Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:03:28.527