This info is about League Screensaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall League Screensaver from your PCRiot Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Riot Games. League Screensaver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LolScreenSaver directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\LolScreenSaver\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall League Screensaver. screensaver.exe is the League Screensaver's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1213744 bytes) on disk.
League Screensaver contains of the executables below. They take 2.20 MB (2305168
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (233.25 KB)
- screensaver.exe (1.16 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (68.80 KB)
- open-url.exe (763.80 KB)
The current web page applies to League Screensaver version 0.12.1351
League Screensaver is an application marketed by Riot Games. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall League Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove League Screensaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find League Screensaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "League Screensaver". The League Screensaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click League Screensaver in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about League Screensaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall League Screensaver.
8. After uninstalling League Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong League Screensaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing League Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall League Screensaver by Riot Games from your computer, we are not saying that League Screensaver by Riot Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall League Screensaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 15:09:01.593