This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Leaderbet Poker for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Leaderbet Poker from your systemLeaderbet Poker
. Further information on Leaderbet Poker can be seen here
. Please open http://www.leaderbet.com
if you want to read more on Leaderbet Poker on Leaderbet Poker's website. Usually the Leaderbet Poker application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Leaderbet Poker folder, depending on the user's option during install. Leaderbet Poker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Leaderbet Poker\uninstall.exe. LEADERBETPoker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 674.41 KB (690592 bytes) on disk.
Leaderbet Poker contains of the executables below. They take 12.98 MB (13615219
bytes) on disk.
- LEADERBETNotifier.exe (969.46 KB)
- LEADERBETPoker.exe (674.41 KB)
- PokerClient.exe (11.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (213.38 KB)
- Updater.exe (13.00 KB)
This data is about Leaderbet Poker version 184.108.40.20605
Leaderbet Poker is a program released by the software company Leaderbet Poker. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Leaderbet Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Leaderbet Poker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Leaderbet Poker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Leaderbet Poker". The Leaderbet Poker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Leaderbet Poker in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Leaderbet Poker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leaderbet Poker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.leaderbet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Leaderbet Poker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Leaderbet Poker.
8. After uninstalling Leaderbet Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Leaderbet Poker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Leaderbet Poker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Leaderbet Poker by Leaderbet Poker from your PC, we are not saying that Leaderbet Poker by Leaderbet Poker is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Leaderbet Poker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 13:57:03.350