This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LeaderTask 10.0.2 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall LeaderTask 10.0.2 from your systemOrganizer LeaderTask LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Organizer LeaderTask LLC. You can see more info related to LeaderTask 10.0.2 at http://www.leadertask.com
. LeaderTask 10.0.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeaderTask directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. LeaderTask 10.0.2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeaderTask\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called LeaderTask.exe and its approximative size is 4.54 MB (4758784 bytes).
LeaderTask 10.0.2 contains of the executables below. They take 5.21 MB (5463969
bytes) on disk.
- LeaderTask.exe (4.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (670.41 KB)
- LeaderTaskSync.exe (18.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.2
of LeaderTask 10.0.2.
LeaderTask 10.0.2 is an application by Organizer LeaderTask LLC. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove LeaderTask 10.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LeaderTask 10.0.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LeaderTask 10.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LeaderTask 10.0.2". If it exists on your system the LeaderTask 10.0.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LeaderTask 10.0.2 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LeaderTask 10.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LeaderTask 10.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.leadertask.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeaderTask\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LeaderTask 10.0.2.
8. After uninstalling LeaderTask 10.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LeaderTask 10.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LeaderTask 10.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LeaderTask 10.0.2 by Organizer LeaderTask LLC from your PC, we are not saying that LeaderTask 10.0.2 by Organizer LeaderTask LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LeaderTask 10.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 18:27:07.587