LeSeeShare is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LeSeeShare from your systemLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.lenovo.com/
if you want to read more on LeSeeShare on Lenovo's website. LeSeeShare is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LeSeeShare directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LeSeeShare\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LeSeeShare. LeSeeShare's primary file takes about 1.08 MB (1127528 bytes) and is called LeSeeShareService.exe.
The executable files below are part of LeSeeShare. They occupy an average of 5.27 MB (5523013
bytes) on disk.
- DelDir.exe (3.24 MB)
- FireWall.exe (126.10 KB)
- LeSeeShareService.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- WallpaperHelper.exe (142.10 KB)
The current page applies to LeSeeShare version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more LeSeeShare versions please click below:
LeSeeShare is a program marketed by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase LeSeeShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LeSeeShare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LeSeeShare or simply activate the Search field and type in "LeSeeShare". If it is installed on your PC the LeSeeShare app will be found very quickly. When you click LeSeeShare in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LeSeeShare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LeSeeShare:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LeSeeShare\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LeSeeShare.
8. After uninstalling LeSeeShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LeSeeShare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LeSeeShare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LeSeeShare by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that LeSeeShare by Lenovo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LeSeeShare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 07:11:31.443