This page is about LeSee for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LeSee from your PCLenovo
. Open here
where you can read more on Lenovo. Please follow http://www.lenovo.com/
if you want to read more on LeSee on Lenovo's website. Usually the LeSee program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LeSee folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall LeSee by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LeSee\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. LeSeeShare-v22.214.171.124-withlog.exe is the LeSee's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.35 MB (2459544 bytes) on disk.
LeSee installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.42 MB (9877849
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCSDKPlugins-v126.96.36.199--test-withlog-setup.exe (1.79 MB)
- KillProcess.exe (80.65 KB)
- lenovoscanner-v188.8.131.52-setup-town.exe (3.95 MB)
- LeSeeShare-v184.108.40.206-withlog.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WifiService.exe (579.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of LeSee. Click on the links below for other LeSee versions:
LeSee is a program offered by Lenovo. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove LeSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LeSee from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LeSee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LeSee". If it is installed on your PC the LeSee program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LeSee in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LeSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LeSee:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LeSee\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LeSee.
8. After removing LeSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LeSee that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LeSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LeSee by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that LeSee by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LeSee in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 07:11:31.427