LeCroy WaveStudio 220.127.116.11
LeCroy WaveStudio 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LeCroy WaveStudio 22.214.171.124 from your computerLeCroy
. Check out here
for more details on LeCroy. LeCroy WaveStudio 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\LeCroy\WaveStudio folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\LeCroy\WaveStudio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LeCroy WaveStudio 188.8.131.52. LeCroy WaveStudio 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 6.49 MB (6807552 bytes) and is named WaveStudio.exe.
LeCroy WaveStudio 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 12.66 MB (13272029
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RegDot64.exe (60.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.63 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- WaveStudio.exe (6.49 MB)
- DPInst.exe (908.00 KB)
- GenericDrvInstaller.exe (179.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of LeCroy WaveStudio 22.214.171.124.
LeCroy WaveStudio 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company LeCroy. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase LeCroy WaveStudio 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LeCroy WaveStudio 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LeCroy WaveStudio 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LeCroy WaveStudio 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the LeCroy WaveStudio 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you click LeCroy WaveStudio 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LeCroy WaveStudio 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LeCroy WaveStudio 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing LeCroy WaveStudio 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LeCroy WaveStudio 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LeCroy WaveStudio 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove LeCroy WaveStudio 126.96.36.199 by LeCroy from your computer, we are not saying that LeCroy WaveStudio 188.8.131.52 by LeCroy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LeCroy WaveStudio 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 02:19:13.513