Le Petit Robert 2011
Le Petit Robert 2011 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2011 from your computerLe Robert
. Further information on Le Robert can be found here
. Please open http://www.lerobert.com
if you want to read more on Le Petit Robert 2011 on Le Robert's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Le Petit Robert 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) on disk and is titled Robert.exe.
The following executables are contained in Le Petit Robert 2011. They take 5.00 MB (5242084
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pcnsl.exe (546.10 KB)
- prnet.exe (276.67 KB)
- protect.exe (11 B)
- Robert.exe (148.00 KB)
- RobertHA.exe (244.67 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- DemoLeRobert.exe (2.07 MB)
- safedisc.exe (185.00 KB)
This web page is about Le Petit Robert 2011 version 2011
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Le Petit Robert 2011 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Le Petit Robert 2011 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Le Petit Robert 2011:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Le Petit Robert 2011
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011\aide\Aide.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011\aide\Aide01.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011\aide\Aide02.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011\aide\Aide03.htm
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SEJER - Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2014
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011\Robert.exe
Le Petit Robert 2011 is an application by Le Robert. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Le Petit Robert 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Le Petit Robert 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Le Petit Robert 2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Le Petit Robert 2011". If it is installed on your PC the Le Petit Robert 2011 program will be found automatically. After you click Le Petit Robert 2011 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Le Petit Robert 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Le Petit Robert 2011:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lerobert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2011\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Le Petit Robert 2011.
8. After uninstalling Le Petit Robert 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Le Petit Robert 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Le Petit Robert 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2011 by Le Robert from your PC, we are not saying that Le Petit Robert 2011 by Le Robert is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 13:07:48.427