Le Petit Robert 2010
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Le Petit Robert 2010 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2010 from your PCLe Robert
. Go over here
for more information on Le Robert. More details about Le Petit Robert 2010 can be seen at http://www.lerobert.com
. Usually the Le Petit Robert 2010 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2010 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Le Petit Robert 2010's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2010\Uninstall.exe. Robert.exe is the Le Petit Robert 2010's primary executable file and it takes close to 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) on disk.
Le Petit Robert 2010 contains of the executables below. They take 4.24 MB (4448065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- prnet.exe (277.27 KB)
- protect.exe (324.42 KB)
- Robert.exe (132.00 KB)
- RobertHA.exe (245.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- DemoLeRobert.exe (2.07 MB)
- safedisc.exe (185.00 KB)
The current page applies to Le Petit Robert 2010 version 2010
Le Petit Robert 2010 is an application released by Le Robert. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Le Petit Robert 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Le Petit Robert 2010 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Le Petit Robert 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Le Petit Robert 2010". The Le Petit Robert 2010 app will be found automatically. After you select Le Petit Robert 2010 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Le Petit Robert 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Le Petit Robert 2010:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lerobert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2010\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Le Petit Robert 2010.
8. After uninstalling Le Petit Robert 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Le Petit Robert 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Le Petit Robert 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2010 by Le Robert from your PC, we are not saying that Le Petit Robert 2010 by Le Robert is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:52:40.510