LazyWiFi 2.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall LazyWiFi 2.0 from your PCLazyWifi
. You can read more on LazyWifi or check for application updates here
. Click on http://lazywifi.yebankeji.cn/
to get more facts about LazyWiFi 2.0 on LazyWifi's website. LazyWiFi 2.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing LazyWiFi 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named LazyWifi.exe and it has a size of 1.40 MB (1466136 bytes).
LazyWiFi 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.68 MB (16442008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LazyHost.exe (743.27 KB)
- LazyHotPt.exe (859.77 KB)
- LazyInternship.exe (763.27 KB)
- LazyLws.exe (935.77 KB)
- LazyMotive.exe (1.35 MB)
- LazyMsg.exe (859.77 KB)
- LazySeting.exe (1.62 MB)
- LazySupply.exe (380.77 KB)
- LazySupply64.exe (438.77 KB)
- LazyUpdate.exe (1.54 MB)
- LazyUserConfig.exe (213.77 KB)
- LazyWaiters.exe (817.27 KB)
- LazyWhole.exe (1.49 MB)
- LazyWifi.exe (1.40 MB)
- LWDirect.exe (279.77 KB)
- LWDirect64.exe (337.77 KB)
- Uninst.exe (1.81 MB)
The current page applies to LazyWiFi 2.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other LazyWiFi 2.0 releases:
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove LazyWiFi 2.0 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove LazyWiFi 2.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LazyWifi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LazyWifi\LazyWifi.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyCat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyHost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyHotPt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyLws.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyMotive.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyPromote.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyPromote64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazySeting.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazySMenu.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazySMenu64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazySupply.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazySupply64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyUserConfig.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyUserConfig64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyWaiters.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyWhole.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyWifi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyWifi.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyWifi.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LWDirect.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LWDirect64.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3745153990-2841802887-1748184088-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyHotPt.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3745153990-2841802887-1748184088-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyInternship.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3745153990-2841802887-1748184088-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\LazyMsg.exe
LazyWiFi 2.0 is a program by LazyWifi. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase LazyWiFi 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LazyWiFi 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LazyWiFi 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LazyWiFi 2.0". The LazyWiFi 2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click LazyWiFi 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LazyWiFi 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LazyWiFi 2.0:
- The software company is: http://lazywifi.yebankeji.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LazyWifi\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LazyWiFi 2.0.
8. After removing LazyWiFi 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LazyWiFi 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LazyWiFi 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LazyWiFi 2.0 by LazyWifi from your computer, nor are we saying that LazyWiFi 2.0 by LazyWifi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LazyWiFi 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 12:23:03.403