Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.115
Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1685 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1245 from your PCGuillaume Stordeur
. More information about Guillaume Stordeur can be found here
. Please open http://lazynezumi.com
if you want to read more on Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1995 on Guillaume Stordeur's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.525 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2065's primary file takes around 1.30 MB (1365592 bytes) and is called LazyNezumiPro.exe.
Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.115 contains of the executables below. They take 2.50 MB (2616785
bytes) on disk.
- inject.exe (24.59 KB)
- inject64.exe (27.59 KB)
- LazyNezumiPro.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1245.
Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1995 is an application released by the software company Guillaume Stordeur. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.525 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2065 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.115 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1685". The Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1245 application will be found automatically. After you select Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1995 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.525, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2065:
- The software company is: http://lazynezumi.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.115.
8. After removing Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1685, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1245 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1995 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.525 by Guillaume Stordeur from your PC, nor are we saying that Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2065 by Guillaume Stordeur is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.115 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 08:37:38.553