Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1999
Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.529 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2069 from your computerGuillaume Stordeur
. Check out here
for more information on Guillaume Stordeur. Please follow http://lazynezumi.com
if you want to read more on Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.119 on Guillaume Stordeur's website. Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1689 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1249 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1999's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1197656 bytes) and its name is LazyNezumiPro.exe.
Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.529 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.87 MB (1962921
bytes) on disk.
- inject.exe (21.59 KB)
- inject64.exe (24.59 KB)
- LazyNezumiPro.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.119.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1689.Folders left behind when you uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1249:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1999:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lazy Nezumi Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Lazy Nezumi Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\customAppCursor.cur
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\distortion\Basic Patterns\loops.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\distortion\Basic Patterns\sawtooth.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\distortion\Basic Patterns\sine abs.xml
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lazy Nezumi
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Lazy Nezumi
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lazy Nezumi Pro_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lazy Nezumi Pro_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lazy Nezumi Pro_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lazy Nezumi Pro_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lazy Nezumi Pro_is1\QuietUninstallString
Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.529 is an application offered by the software company Guillaume Stordeur. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2069 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.119 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1689 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1249". If it exists on your system the Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1999 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.529 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2069, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.119:
- The software company is: http://lazynezumi.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazy Nezumi Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1689.
8. After uninstalling Lazy Nezumi Pro 22.214.171.1249, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lazy Nezumi Pro 126.96.36.1999 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lazy Nezumi Pro 188.8.131.529 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lazy Nezumi Pro 184.108.40.2069 by Guillaume Stordeur from your computer, nor are we saying that Lazy Nezumi Pro 220.127.116.119 by Guillaume Stordeur is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lazy Nezumi Pro 18.104.22.1689 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 06:43:46.553