Lazar Crypter 1.3
This page contains complete information on how to remove Lazar Crypter 1.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Lazar Crypter 1.3 from your computerLazar Laszlo
. You can read more on Lazar Laszlo or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://lazarcrypter.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on Lazar Crypter 1.3 on Lazar Laszlo's web page. Usually the Lazar Crypter 1.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazar Crypter folder, depending on the user's option during install. Lazar Crypter 1.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazar Crypter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 194.00 KB (198656 bytes) on disk and is called lazarcrypt.exe.
Lazar Crypter 1.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 899.28 KB (920862
bytes) on disk.
- lazarcrypt.exe (194.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Lazar Crypter 1.3.
Lazar Crypter 1.3 is a program marketed by the software company Lazar Laszlo. Some users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Lazar Crypter 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lazar Crypter 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lazar Crypter 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lazar Crypter 1.3". If it exists on your system the Lazar Crypter 1.3 app will be found automatically. When you click Lazar Crypter 1.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lazar Crypter 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lazar Crypter 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://lazarcrypter.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lazar Crypter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lazar Crypter 1.3.
8. After removing Lazar Crypter 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lazar Crypter 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lazar Crypter 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lazar Crypter 1.3 by Lazar Laszlo from your computer, we are not saying that Lazar Crypter 1.3 by Lazar Laszlo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lazar Crypter 1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 22:33:12.457