Layout Editor 1.3.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Layout Editor 1.3.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Layout Editor 1.3.0 from your systemCarel Industries S.p.A.
. You can read more on Carel Industries S.p.A. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Layout Editor 1.3.0 at http://www.carel.com
. Layout Editor 1.3.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CAREL\Layout Editor directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Layout Editor 1.3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CAREL\Layout Editor\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called StandAloneLE.exe and occupies 204.00 KB (208896 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Layout Editor 1.3.0. They take about 264.17 KB (270510
bytes) on disk.
- StandAloneLE.exe (204.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.17 KB)
The current page applies to Layout Editor 1.3.0 version 1.3.0
Layout Editor 1.3.0 is a program by the software company Carel Industries S.p.A.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Layout Editor 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Layout Editor 1.3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Layout Editor 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Layout Editor 1.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Layout Editor 1.3.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Layout Editor 1.3.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Layout Editor 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Layout Editor 1.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.carel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CAREL\Layout Editor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Layout Editor 1.3.0.
8. After uninstalling Layout Editor 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Layout Editor 1.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Layout Editor 1.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Layout Editor 1.3.0 by Carel Industries S.p.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Layout Editor 1.3.0 by Carel Industries S.p.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Layout Editor 1.3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:25:43.717