Launch Pad is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Launch Pad from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on F-Secure Corporation. Launch Pad is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Security directory, depending on the user's decision. Launch Pad's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Security\\fsuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled FSLAUNCH.EXE and its approximative size is 75.70 KB (77520 bytes).
Launch Pad contains of the executables below. They take 16.79 MB (17601104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (55.55 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (179.55 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (747.55 KB)
- fslauncher.exe (131.55 KB)
- fslauncherxxx.exe (131.55 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (403.55 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (63.55 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (127.55 KB)
- fs_hotfix_handler.exe (131.55 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (179.55 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (115.55 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (20.55 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (155.55 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (383.55 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (471.55 KB)
- fs_upgrade_notifier.exe (375.55 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (123.55 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (31.05 KB)
- trigger.exe (135.55 KB)
- fsorsp.exe (59.04 KB)
- orspdiag.exe (79.04 KB)
- orspupd.exe (195.04 KB)
- installcat.exe (17.94 KB)
- fsample.exe (211.70 KB)
- fsav.exe (215.70 KB)
- fsavstrt.exe (51.70 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (70.64 KB)
- fsavwscr.exe (47.70 KB)
- fsgk32.exe (847.54 KB)
- fssm32.exe (1.30 MB)
- install.exe (206.04 KB)
- jsondump.exe (239.46 KB)
- qrtfix.exe (183.82 KB)
- upd_fsav32.exe (558.54 KB)
- tracelog.exe (41.20 KB)
- FSHDLL64.EXE (103.20 KB)
- FSHOTFIX.EXE (135.70 KB)
- FSLAUNCH.EXE (75.70 KB)
- FSM32.EXE (303.70 KB)
- FSMA32.EXE (203.70 KB)
- fstsutil32.exe (32.70 KB)
- fstsutil64.exe (211.20 KB)
- fswscs.exe (71.05 KB)
- ILAUNCHR.EXE (503.70 KB)
- POLUTIL.EXE (95.70 KB)
- fsavaui.exe (1.95 MB)
- fsgetwab.exe (539.70 KB)
- fshelp.exe (103.70 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (51.70 KB)
- quaranti.exe (1.50 MB)
- register.exe (191.70 KB)
- trtddptr.exe (199.70 KB)
- fsgadget.exe (283.70 KB)
- hipsdiag.exe (99.70 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (475.70 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (147.70 KB)
- instCustomization.exe (414.55 KB)
- instfsccapi.exe (98.55 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (539.55 KB)
- fscuif.exe (79.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.71.340.0
of Launch Pad. You can find below a few links to other Launch Pad versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Pad is an application marketed by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Launch Pad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Launch Pad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Launch Pad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Pad". If it exists on your system the Launch Pad application will be found automatically. When you select Launch Pad in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Launch Pad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Pad.
8. After removing Launch Pad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Pad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Pad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Pad by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Pad by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Pad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:09:15.987