LatinCatholicPrayers is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LatinCatholicPrayers from your PCFree Catholic Stuff
. More information on Free Catholic Stuff can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LatinCatholicPrayers directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for LatinCatholicPrayers is C:\Program Files (x86)\LatinCatholicPrayers\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled LatinCatholicPrayers.exe and occupies 7.50 KB (7680 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with LatinCatholicPrayers. They take about 3.50 MB (3669829
bytes) on disk.
- LatinCatholicPrayers.exe (7.50 KB)
- py.exe (7.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.40 MB)
- meanings.exe (1.04 MB)
- words.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
LatinCatholicPrayers is an application released by Free Catholic Stuff. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase LatinCatholicPrayers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LatinCatholicPrayers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LatinCatholicPrayers or simply click the Search feature and type in "LatinCatholicPrayers". If it is installed on your PC the LatinCatholicPrayers app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LatinCatholicPrayers in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LatinCatholicPrayers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LatinCatholicPrayers.
8. After uninstalling LatinCatholicPrayers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LatinCatholicPrayers that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LatinCatholicPrayers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LatinCatholicPrayers by Free Catholic Stuff from your PC, nor are we saying that LatinCatholicPrayers by Free Catholic Stuff is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LatinCatholicPrayers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 14:15:07.690