LastPass (Tik šalinti)
You can find on this page details on how to remove LastPass (Tik šalinti) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall LastPass (Tik šalinti) from your computerLastPass
. More info about LastPass can be read here
. You can see more info on LastPass (Tik šalinti) at https://lastpass.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling LastPass (Tik šalinti) is C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 20.57 MB (21572120 bytes) on disk and is called lastpass.exe.
LastPass (Tik šalinti) contains of the executables below. They take 35.22 MB (36930200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ie_extract.exe (12.98 KB)
- lastpass.exe (20.57 MB)
- LastPassBroker.exe (12.00 MB)
- nplastpass.exe (1.80 MB)
- WinBioStandalone.exe (676.52 KB)
- wlandecrypt.exe (178.52 KB)
LastPass (Tik šalinti) is a program released by the software company LastPass. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase LastPass (Tik šalinti) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LastPass (Tik šalinti) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LastPass (Tik šalinti) or simply click the Search feature and type in "LastPass (Tik šalinti)". If it exists on your system the LastPass (Tik šalinti) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LastPass (Tik šalinti) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LastPass (Tik šalinti), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LastPass (Tik šalinti):
- The web site of the program is: https://lastpass.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LastPass (Tik šalinti).
8. After removing LastPass (Tik šalinti), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LastPass (Tik šalinti) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LastPass (Tik šalinti) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LastPass (Tik šalinti) by LastPass from your computer, we are not saying that LastPass (Tik šalinti) by LastPass is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LastPass (Tik šalinti) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-24 14:22:21.000