You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LastPass for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LastPass from your computerLastPass
. You can read more on LastPass or check for application updates here
. Please open https://lastpass.com/
if you want to read more on LastPass on LastPass's web page. LastPass is usually installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\lastpass-dbf6407ed26cfc5eddad94aaf12f6632" directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\lastpass-dbf6407ed26cfc5eddad94aaf12f6632\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall LastPass. The program's main executable file has a size of 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk and is called webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of LastPass. They take an average of 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The current web page applies to LastPass version 3.2.40
only. For more LastPass versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LastPass is an application by LastPass. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase LastPass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LastPass from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LastPass or simply activate the Search field and type in "LastPass". The LastPass application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LastPass in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LastPass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LastPass:
- The web site of the program is: https://lastpass.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\lastpass-dbf6407ed26cfc5eddad94aaf12f6632\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LastPass.
8. After removing LastPass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LastPass which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LastPass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LastPass by LastPass from your PC, nor are we saying that LastPass by LastPass is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LastPass in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 12:11:00.273