This page contains thorough information on how to remove Last Survivor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Last Survivor from your computerOriginal Games
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Original Games. You can read more about related to Last Survivor at http://lastsurvivorgame.com/
. Last Survivor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Survivor folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Last Survivor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named Last Survivor.exe and it has a size of 21.13 MB (22157824 bytes).
The executables below are part of Last Survivor. They take about 21.63 MB (22675800
bytes) on disk.
- Last Survivor.exe (21.13 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Last Survivor is a program by Original Games. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Last Survivor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Last Survivor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Last Survivor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Last Survivor". The Last Survivor application will be found automatically. When you click Last Survivor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Last Survivor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Last Survivor:
- The web site of the application is: http://lastsurvivorgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Last Survivor.
8. After removing Last Survivor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Last Survivor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Last Survivor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Last Survivor by Original Games from your computer, we are not saying that Last Survivor by Original Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Last Survivor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 18:38:18.050