Last Inua is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Last Inua from your computerGlowforth
. More info about Glowforth can be read here
. Usually the Last Inua application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Inua directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Last Inua by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LastInua_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.89 MB (13511680 bytes) on disk.
Last Inua is composed of the following executables which take 41.36 MB (43369136
bytes) on disk:
- LastInua_x64.exe (12.89 MB)
- LastInua_x86.exe (10.03 MB)
- Launcher.exe (78.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Last Inua is an application released by Glowforth. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Last Inua is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Last Inua from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Last Inua or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Last Inua". If it is installed on your PC the Last Inua application will be found automatically. When you click Last Inua in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Last Inua, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Last Inua.
8. After removing Last Inua, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Last Inua that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Last Inua with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Last Inua by Glowforth from your PC, we are not saying that Last Inua by Glowforth is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Last Inua in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:23:51.650