Last Day of FEAR
This page is about Last Day of FEAR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Last Day of FEAR from your computerLaush Studio
. Take a look here
for more information on Laush Studio. Last Day of FEAR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Day of FEAR folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Last Day of FEAR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. LDF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 626.00 KB (641024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Last Day of FEAR. They take about 626.00 KB (641024
bytes) on disk.
Last Day of FEAR is an application offered by the software company Laush Studio. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Last Day of FEAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Last Day of FEAR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Last Day of FEAR or simply click the Search field and type in "Last Day of FEAR". If it is installed on your PC the Last Day of FEAR app will be found very quickly. When you click Last Day of FEAR in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Last Day of FEAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Last Day of FEAR.
8. After removing Last Day of FEAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Last Day of FEAR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Last Day of FEAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Last Day of FEAR by Laush Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Last Day of FEAR by Laush Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Last Day of FEAR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 04:15:41.580