Last Day of FEAR
This page is about Last Day of FEAR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Last Day of FEAR from your computerLaush Studio
. Take a look here
for more information on Laush Studio. Last Day of FEAR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Day of FEAR folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Last Day of FEAR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. LDF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 626.00 KB (641024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Last Day of FEAR. They take about 626.00 KB (641024
bytes) on disk.
Last Day of FEAR is an application offered by the software company Laush Studio. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Last Day of FEAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Last Day of FEAR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Last Day of FEAR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Last Day of FEAR". If it exists on your system the Last Day of FEAR application will be found automatically. After you select Last Day of FEAR in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Last Day of FEAR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Last Day of FEAR.
8. After removing Last Day of FEAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Last Day of FEAR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Last Day of FEAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Last Day of FEAR by Laush Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Last Day of FEAR by Laush Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Last Day of FEAR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 04:15:41.580