This page contains thorough information on how to remove LaserCA 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LaserCA 188.8.131.52 from your PCBoye
. Go over here
for more information on Boye. Usually the LaserCA 184.108.40.206 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Boye\LaserCA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove LaserCA 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Boye\LaserCA\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.10 MB (2199552 bytes) on disk and is labeled LaserCA.exe.
LaserCA 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.72 MB (4947219
bytes) on disk.
- LaserCA.exe (2.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of LaserCA 126.96.36.199.
LaserCA 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company Boye. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall LaserCA 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LaserCA 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LaserCA 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LaserCA 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the LaserCA 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LaserCA 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LaserCA 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LaserCA 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling LaserCA 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LaserCA 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LaserCA 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LaserCA 188.8.131.52 by Boye from your PC, we are not saying that LaserCA 184.108.40.206 by Boye is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LaserCA 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 11:52:08.310