LaserCA 3.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall LaserCA 3.2 from your computerBoye
. More information on Boye can be found here
. LaserCA 3.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boye\LaserCA directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. LaserCA 3.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Boye\LaserCA\uninst.exe. LaserCA.exe is the LaserCA 3.2's main executable file and it takes close to 1.93 MB (2027520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside LaserCA 3.2. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2078891
bytes) on disk.
- LaserCA.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.17 KB)
This data is about LaserCA 3.2 version 3.2
LaserCA 3.2 is a program offered by the software company Boye. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall LaserCA 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LaserCA 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LaserCA 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LaserCA 3.2". The LaserCA 3.2 application will be found automatically. When you click LaserCA 3.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LaserCA 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LaserCA 3.2.
8. After uninstalling LaserCA 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LaserCA 3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LaserCA 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LaserCA 3.2 by Boye from your computer, we are not saying that LaserCA 3.2 by Boye is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LaserCA 3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:50:33.400