You can find below detailed information on how to remove Laruaville 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Laruaville 2 from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Detailed information about Laruaville 2 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Laruaville 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Laruaville2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Laruaville2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Laruaville 2. laruaville2-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 175.09 KB (179288 bytes) on disk.
Laruaville 2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.91 MB (2006440
bytes) on disk.
- Laruaville2-WT.exe (426.55 KB)
- Laruaville2.exe (1,013.55 KB)
- laruaville2-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Laruaville 2.
Laruaville 2 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Laruaville 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Laruaville 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Laruaville 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Laruaville 2". The Laruaville 2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Laruaville 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Laruaville 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Laruaville 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Laruaville2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Laruaville 2.
8. After uninstalling Laruaville 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Laruaville 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Laruaville 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Laruaville 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Laruaville 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Laruaville 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 14:12:24.853