Lantek Standard 31
You can find on this page details on how to remove Lantek Standard 31 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lantek Standard 31 from your computerLantek Sistemi S.r.l.
. More information on Lantek Sistemi S.r.l. can be found here
. Detailed information about Lantek Standard 31 can be found at http://www.lantek.it
. Lantek Standard 31 is typically installed in the C:\Programmi\LantekSistemi folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Lantek Standard 31 is C:\Programmi\LantekSistemi\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named LantekManager25.exe and occupies 6.23 MB (6529024 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Lantek Standard 31. They take an average of 10.85 MB (11374344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CalcPesi.exe (156.00 KB)
- CatImp.exe (228.00 KB)
- ImportaOP.exe (1.93 MB)
- LicenseManagerUser.exe (276.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.63 KB)
- DesEncrypMec.exe (6.50 KB)
- LantekManager25.exe (6.23 MB)
- stampapezziordine.exe (1.63 MB)
This web page is about Lantek Standard 31 version 31
Lantek Standard 31 is an application offered by Lantek Sistemi S.r.l.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Lantek Standard 31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lantek Standard 31 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lantek Standard 31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lantek Standard 31". The Lantek Standard 31 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lantek Standard 31 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lantek Standard 31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lantek Standard 31:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lantek.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\LantekSistemi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lantek Standard 31.
8. After uninstalling Lantek Standard 31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lantek Standard 31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lantek Standard 31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lantek Standard 31 by Lantek Sistemi S.r.l. from your PC, we are not saying that Lantek Standard 31 by Lantek Sistemi S.r.l. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lantek Standard 31 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 14:44:09.117