Landmark is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Landmark from your computerDaybreak Game Company
. Check out here
for more details on Daybreak Game Company. Please open https://www.landmarkthegame.com/home
if you want to read more on Landmark on Daybreak Game Company's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Landmark folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Landmark is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Landmark's primary file takes around 86.11 MB (90288128 bytes) and is called Landmark64.exe.
Landmark installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 89.40 MB (93738656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Landmark64.exe (86.11 MB)
- LaunchPad.exe (1.34 MB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (312.00 KB)
- BrowserCefChildProcess64.exe (685.50 KB)
- GameLauncherCefChildProcess.exe (200.00 KB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (293.35 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Landmark is an application offered by Daybreak Game Company. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Landmark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Landmark from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Landmark or simply click the Search feature and type in "Landmark". If it is installed on your PC the Landmark application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Landmark in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Landmark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Landmark:
- The publisher is: https://www.landmarkthegame.com/home
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Landmark.
8. After removing Landmark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Landmark that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Landmark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Landmark by Daybreak Game Company from your PC, we are not saying that Landmark by Daybreak Game Company is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Landmark supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 10:55:09.557