LanSchool Student is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall LanSchool Student from your systemStoneware
. Further information on Stoneware can be seen here
. Please open http://www.lanschool.com
if you want to read more on LanSchool Student on Stoneware's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LanSchool folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\LanSchool\lsklremv.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LanSchool Student. student.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.69 MB (2823256 bytes) on disk.
LanSchool Student contains of the executables below. They take 3.88 MB (4067768
bytes) on disk.
- LskHelper.exe (392.59 KB)
- lskHlpr64.exe (363.09 KB)
- lsklremv.exe (358.09 KB)
- Lsk_Run.exe (101.59 KB)
- student.exe (2.69 MB)
This info is about LanSchool Student version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of LanSchool Student:
...click to view all...
LanSchool Student is an application marketed by Stoneware. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove LanSchool Student is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LanSchool Student using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LanSchool Student or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LanSchool Student". If it exists on your system the LanSchool Student application will be found automatically. After you select LanSchool Student in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LanSchool Student, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LanSchool Student:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lanschool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LanSchool\lsklremv.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LanSchool Student.
8. After removing LanSchool Student, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LanSchool Student that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LanSchool Student with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LanSchool Student by Stoneware from your computer, we are not saying that LanSchool Student by Stoneware is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LanSchool Student in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:18:49.537