This page contains complete information on how to uninstall LanAgent 4.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LanAgent 4.3 from your computerNetworkProfi
. Additional info about NetworkProfi can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.NetworkProfi.ru
if you want to read more on LanAgent 4.3 on NetworkProfi's page. LanAgent 4.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\LanAgent directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\LanAgent\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LanAgent 4.3. The application's main executable file occupies 7.68 MB (8053760 bytes) on disk and is titled LanAgent.exe.
The executable files below are part of LanAgent 4.3. They take about 40.22 MB (42174628
bytes) on disk.
- IBEScript.exe (4.59 MB)
- laInstallerService.exe (27.27 MB)
- LanAgent.exe (7.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.66 KB)
The current page applies to LanAgent 4.3 version 4.3
LanAgent 4.3 is an application by NetworkProfi. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove LanAgent 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LanAgent 4.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LanAgent 4.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LanAgent 4.3". If it exists on your system the LanAgent 4.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LanAgent 4.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LanAgent 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LanAgent 4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.NetworkProfi.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LanAgent\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LanAgent 4.3.
8. After uninstalling LanAgent 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LanAgent 4.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LanAgent 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LanAgent 4.3 by NetworkProfi from your PC, we are not saying that LanAgent 4.3 by NetworkProfi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LanAgent 4.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 06:51:16.320