Lamp of Aladdin
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Lamp of Aladdin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lamp of Aladdin from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. More data about the app Lamp of Aladdin can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\LampofAladdin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Lamp of Aladdin is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\LampofAladdin\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Lamp of Aladdin's primary file takes about 10.58 MB (11093032 bytes) and its name is LampOfAladdin-WT.exe.
Lamp of Aladdin is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.24 MB (17026328
bytes) on disk:
- LampOfAladdin-WT.exe (10.58 MB)
- LampOfAladdin.exe (5.32 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Lamp of Aladdin version 188.8.131.52
Lamp of Aladdin is an application marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Lamp of Aladdin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lamp of Aladdin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lamp of Aladdin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lamp of Aladdin". If it exists on your system the Lamp of Aladdin app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lamp of Aladdin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lamp of Aladdin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lamp of Aladdin:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\LampofAladdin\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lamp of Aladdin.
8. After uninstalling Lamp of Aladdin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lamp of Aladdin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lamp of Aladdin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lamp of Aladdin by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Lamp of Aladdin by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lamp of Aladdin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:59:20.890