Lakers vs Celtics
This info is about Lakers vs Celtics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lakers vs Celtics from your PCGameFabrique
. Additional info about GameFabrique can be read here
. You can get more details related to Lakers vs Celtics at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Usually the Lakers vs Celtics application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lakers vs Celtics folder, depending on the user's option during install. Lakers vs Celtics's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lakers vs Celtics\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called Fusion.exe and it has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Lakers vs Celtics. They take about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Lakers vs Celtics is a program by GameFabrique. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Lakers vs Celtics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lakers vs Celtics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lakers vs Celtics or simply click the Search field and type in "Lakers vs Celtics". The Lakers vs Celtics app will be found automatically. When you select Lakers vs Celtics in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lakers vs Celtics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lakers vs Celtics:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lakers vs Celtics\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lakers vs Celtics.
8. After uninstalling Lakers vs Celtics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lakers vs Celtics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lakers vs Celtics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lakers vs Celtics by GameFabrique from your computer, we are not saying that Lakers vs Celtics by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lakers vs Celtics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 04:48:17.200