Lake House version 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lake House version 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Lake House version 1.0 from your computerGamersGate
. More information on GamersGate can be found here
. More details about the program Lake House version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.gamersgate.com/
. Lake House version 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lake House folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Lake House version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lake House\unins000.exe". LakeHouse_ChildrenOfSilenceCE.exe is the Lake House version 1.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 11.87 MB (12443648 bytes) on disk.
Lake House version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 12.55 MB (13158686
bytes) on disk.
- LakeHouse_ChildrenOfSilenceCE.exe (11.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to Lake House version 1.0 version 1.0
Lake House version 1.0 is an application offered by GamersGate. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Lake House version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lake House version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lake House version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lake House version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Lake House version 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lake House version 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lake House version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lake House version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lake House\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lake House version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Lake House version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lake House version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lake House version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lake House version 1.0 by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Lake House version 1.0 by GamersGate is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lake House version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:52:08.853