Laio Internet Radio
This page is about Laio Internet Radio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Laio Internet Radio from your systemKen Sincere Co., Ltd
. You can read more on Ken Sincere Co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Laio Radio folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Laio Internet Radio's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Laio Radio\unins000.exe". Laio Internet Radio's main file takes around 4.50 MB (4722688 bytes) and its name is Laio.exe.
Laio Internet Radio is comprised of the following executables which take 5.26 MB (5518618
bytes) on disk:
- Laio.exe (4.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (777.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Laio Internet Radio. For more Laio Internet Radio versions please click below:
Laio Internet Radio is a program offered by Ken Sincere Co., Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Laio Internet Radio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Laio Internet Radio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Laio Internet Radio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Laio Internet Radio". If it exists on your system the Laio Internet Radio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Laio Internet Radio in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Laio Internet Radio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Laio Internet Radio.
8. After uninstalling Laio Internet Radio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Laio Internet Radio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Laio Internet Radio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Laio Internet Radio by Ken Sincere Co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Laio Internet Radio by Ken Sincere Co., Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Laio Internet Radio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 11:36:57.070