This page is about Ladbrokes Poker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Ladbrokes Poker from your PCLadbrokes Poker
. Go over here
for more info on Ladbrokes Poker. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ladbrokes Poker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ladbrokes Poker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ladbrokes Poker\internalPokerSetup(1)Uninstall1458965950349_na_en.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ladbrokes Poker's main file takes about 2.68 MB (2814096 bytes) and is named casino.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ladbrokes Poker. They occupy about 10.49 MB (11003456
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (2.68 MB)
- internalPokerSetupUninstall1448828664585_na_en.exe (1.76 MB)
- replace.exe (91.64 KB)
- hedgehoc.exe (3.63 MB)
- ptcontainerole.exe (592.64 KB)
This web page is about Ladbrokes Poker version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Ladbrokes Poker versions:
Ladbrokes Poker is an application offered by Ladbrokes Poker. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ladbrokes Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ladbrokes Poker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ladbrokes Poker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ladbrokes Poker". If it is installed on your PC the Ladbrokes Poker application will be found automatically. When you click Ladbrokes Poker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ladbrokes Poker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ladbrokes Poker.
8. After removing Ladbrokes Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ladbrokes Poker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ladbrokes Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ladbrokes Poker by Ladbrokes Poker from your PC, nor are we saying that Ladbrokes Poker by Ladbrokes Poker is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ladbrokes Poker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:34:39.480