LactoPro6.0.35 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LactoPro6.0.35 from your systemWMB AG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WMB AG. More information about LactoPro6.0.35 can be seen at www.lactocorder.ch
. Usually the LactoPro6.0.35 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\LactoPro directory, depending on the user's option during install. LactoPro6.0.35's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\LactoPro\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\LactoPro\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1208320 bytes) on disk and is titled lactoPro32EN.exe.
LactoPro6.0.35 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.49 MB (8903090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- curl.exe (416.00 KB)
- lactoPro32EN.exe (1.15 MB)
- laStatEn.exe (963.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- herddat.exe (1.19 MB)
- FTDI_USB_Drv.exe (961.53 KB)
- vcredist_x86__8.00.50727.6195.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to LactoPro6.0.35 version 6.0.35
LactoPro6.0.35 is a program offered by WMB AG. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove LactoPro6.0.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall LactoPro6.0.35 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LactoPro6.0.35 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LactoPro6.0.35". If it exists on your system the LactoPro6.0.35 program will be found very quickly. After you click LactoPro6.0.35 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LactoPro6.0.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LactoPro6.0.35:
- The web site of the application is: www.lactocorder.ch
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LactoPro\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\LactoPro\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LactoPro6.0.35.
8. After removing LactoPro6.0.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LactoPro6.0.35 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LactoPro6.0.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LactoPro6.0.35 by WMB AG from your PC, we are not saying that LactoPro6.0.35 by WMB AG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LactoPro6.0.35 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:35:55.167