Labyrinth version 1.1
Labyrinth version 1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Labyrinth version 1.1 from your computerStaticStateGames
. More information about StaticStateGames can be read here
. You can read more about related to Labyrinth version 1.1 at http://staticstategames.tumblr.com/
. Usually the Labyrinth version 1.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StaticStateGames\Labyrinth directory, depending on the user's option during install. Labyrinth version 1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\StaticStateGames\Labyrinth\unins000.exe. Labyrinth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.44 MB (3603968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Labyrinth version 1.1. They occupy 4.12 MB (4320757
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- Labyrinth.exe (3.44 MB)
The current page applies to Labyrinth version 1.1 version 1.1
Labyrinth version 1.1 is a program released by the software company StaticStateGames. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Labyrinth version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Labyrinth version 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Labyrinth version 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Labyrinth version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Labyrinth version 1.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Labyrinth version 1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Labyrinth version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Labyrinth version 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://staticstategames.tumblr.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StaticStateGames\Labyrinth\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Labyrinth version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Labyrinth version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Labyrinth version 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Labyrinth version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Labyrinth version 1.1 by StaticStateGames from your PC, we are not saying that Labyrinth version 1.1 by StaticStateGames is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Labyrinth version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:48:16.287