You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall LabStatsGo for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LabStatsGo from your PCLabStats
. Take a look here
for more info on LabStats. LabStatsGo is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LabStatsGo folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for LabStatsGo is C:\Program Files (x86)\LabStatsGo\uninstall.exe. Chmod.NET.exe is the LabStatsGo's primary executable file and it occupies close to 14.61 KB (14960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LabStatsGo. They occupy an average of 3.57 MB (3746978
bytes) on disk.
- Chmod.NET.exe (14.61 KB)
- LabStatsClient.exe (125.11 KB)
- LabStatsUserSpace.exe (35.61 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.39 MB)
- Updater.exe (15.11 KB)
This web page is about LabStatsGo version 7.18.410.0
alone. For other LabStatsGo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LabStatsGo is an application released by the software company LabStats. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase LabStatsGo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LabStatsGo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LabStatsGo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LabStatsGo". If it exists on your system the LabStatsGo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LabStatsGo in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LabStatsGo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LabStatsGo.
8. After removing LabStatsGo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LabStatsGo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LabStatsGo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LabStatsGo by LabStats from your PC, nor are we saying that LabStatsGo by LabStats is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LabStatsGo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:31:39.427