This info is about LabScribe2 2.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall LabScribe2 2.2 from your PCiWorx.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on iWorx.com. Please open http://www.iWorx.com
if you want to read more on LabScribe2 2.2 on iWorx.com's page. LabScribe2 2.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWorx\LabScribe2 directory, regulated by the user's option. LabScribe2 2.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iWorx\LabScribe2\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called LabScribe2.exe and occupies 19.13 MB (20063744 bytes).
LabScribe2 2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.37 MB (21361447
bytes) on disk.
- iWxFileConverter.exe (304.00 KB)
- LabScribe2.exe (19.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (54.82 KB)
- DPInst.exe (908.47 KB)
The current web page applies to LabScribe2 2.2 version 2.2
LabScribe2 2.2 is an application marketed by the software company iWorx.com. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase LabScribe2 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LabScribe2 2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LabScribe2 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LabScribe2 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the LabScribe2 2.2 program will be found automatically. When you select LabScribe2 2.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LabScribe2 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LabScribe2 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.iWorx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iWorx\LabScribe2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LabScribe2 2.2.
8. After removing LabScribe2 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LabScribe2 2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LabScribe2 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LabScribe2 2.2 by iWorx.com from your computer, we are not saying that LabScribe2 2.2 by iWorx.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LabScribe2 2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:51:49.263