Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0
Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 from your systemAncientsoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ancientsoft. Please open http://www.ancientsoft.com
if you want to read more on Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 on Ancientsoft's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lab2000+ Registration folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lab2000+ Registration\unins000.exe". Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0's main file takes about 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 is a program marketed by the software company Ancientsoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ancientsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lab2000+ Registration\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 by Ancientsoft from your PC, we are not saying that Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 by Ancientsoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lab2000+ Registration 1.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 17:32:09.400