Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 from your computerAnand Software And Training Pvt.Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Anand Software And Training Pvt.Ltd.. You can read more about related to Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 at http://routersimulator.certexams.com/aplus-lab-simulator.html
. Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Certexams.com\Lab Simulator For A+ folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 is C:\Program Files\Certexams.com\Lab Simulator For A+\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Registration.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 299.89 KB (307088 bytes) on disk.
Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.62 MB (3792461
bytes) on disk:
- Registration.exe (299.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.90 KB)
- Apluslabsim-demo.exe (1.63 MB)
- Apluslabsim.exe (1.63 MB)
The current page applies to Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 is a program offered by the software company Anand Software And Training Pvt.Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://routersimulator.certexams.com/aplus-lab-simulator.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Certexams.com\Lab Simulator For A+\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0.
8. After removing Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 by Anand Software And Training Pvt.Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 by Anand Software And Training Pvt.Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lab Simulator For A+ 2.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:44:25.370