LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6
LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 from your systemLaCie
. More information on LaCie can be seen here
. More details about the app LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 can be found at www.lacie.com
. LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\LaCie\Desktop Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is "C:\Program Files\LaCie\Desktop Manager\unins000.exe". LaCieDesktopManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.98 MB (4176896 bytes) on disk.
LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.64 MB (10112286
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARDM.exe (18.00 KB)
- LaCieDesktopManager.exe (3.98 MB)
- LaCieDesktopManagerStatusItem.exe (3.28 MB)
- lacie_dm_service.exe (1.17 MB)
- lacie_ea_launcher.exe (395.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (822.78 KB)
The current web page applies to LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 version 1.4.6
LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is an application offered by LaCie. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6". If it is installed on your PC the LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6:
- The publisher is: www.lacie.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LaCie\Desktop Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6.
8. After removing LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 by LaCie from your computer, we are not saying that LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 by LaCie is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:13:39.383