LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6
LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 from your systemLaCie
. More information on LaCie can be seen here
. More details about the app LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 can be found at www.lacie.com
. LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\LaCie\Desktop Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is "C:\Program Files\LaCie\Desktop Manager\unins000.exe". LaCieDesktopManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.98 MB (4176896 bytes) on disk.
LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.64 MB (10112286
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARDM.exe (18.00 KB)
- LaCieDesktopManager.exe (3.98 MB)
- LaCieDesktopManagerStatusItem.exe (3.28 MB)
- lacie_dm_service.exe (1.17 MB)
- lacie_ea_launcher.exe (395.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (822.78 KB)
The current web page applies to LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 version 1.4.6
LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is an application offered by LaCie. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6". The LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 program will be found automatically. When you select LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6:
- The software company is: www.lacie.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LaCie\Desktop Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6.
8. After removing LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 by LaCie from your computer, we are not saying that LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 by LaCie is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LaCie Desktop Manager 1.4.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:13:39.383