LYNX RDP Client
LYNX RDP Client is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall LYNX RDP Client from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. LYNX RDP Client is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, subject to the user's choice. LYNX RDP Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "musc10-584a3882@@XA65.LYNX RDP Client". LYNX RDP Client's main file takes around 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of LYNX RDP Client. They occupy about 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This info is about LYNX RDP Client version 1.0
LYNX RDP Client is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove LYNX RDP Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LYNX RDP Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LYNX RDP Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "LYNX RDP Client". If it exists on your system the LYNX RDP Client app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LYNX RDP Client in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LYNX RDP Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LYNX RDP Client.
8. After uninstalling LYNX RDP Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LYNX RDP Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LYNX RDP Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LYNX RDP Client by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that LYNX RDP Client by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LYNX RDP Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 18:03:18.847